Multiple Data Stream Access To NVMe SSD Simultaneously Without CPU!
Design Gateway extends its family of high-performance Nonvolatile Memory Express (NVMe) IP cores for Intel® Agilex™ Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA) with the introduction of the Multiple User NVMe (muNVMe) IP. The muNVMe host controller IP enables up to four concurrent write/read data streams to independently share a single PCIe Gen 4 NVMe SSD without the requirement of processor.
- Up to 4 concurrent data streams to a single NVMe PCIe Gen4 SSD with no CPU needed
- Selectable on-FPGA memory buffer sizes of 256KB or 1MB requiring no external DDR memory
- Low FPGA resources utilization, less than 12,000 ALMs
- Optimally sharing the NVMe SSD’s bandwidth to maximize performance and reduce costs
- IP proven on Intel FPGAs and reference designs demonstratable on Intel® Agilex-F development kits
About Design Gateway
Design Gateway Co is an Intel Design Solutions Platinum partner, proving Storage and Networking IP Cores. They are known for high performance and low resource usage solutions with a comprehensive library of reference designs and demos ready for real board evaluation.