USB3 Vision™ Device Package
High-speed image data transfer compliant with USB3 Vision standard
The USB3 Vision camera software is an IP package to transfer image data complying with the USB3 Vision standard. The IP transmits image data from the image sensor to the host computer in real time. High-speed transmission is enabled through use of USB 3.0 for the communication interface. In addition, any commercially available GenICam compatible applications can control the IP because of its GenICam compliance.
USB3 Vision is ideal for high-resolution, high-reliability machine vision cameras, medical imaging systems, and other applications that require maximized USB 3.0 performance.
- Compliant with USB3 Vision Standard Version 1.01.
- Reference XML file containing camera description based on EMVA GenICam Standard Version 3.0.1 is packaged. Users can start evaluation by using their third-party GenICam applications immediately after purchase. (available soon)
- USB 3.0 Protocol Stack Macnica developed, USBDmAcs TM is integrated, which creates a highly reliable USB 3.0 environment.
- Compliant with USB3 Vision Standard Version 1.01
- Compliant with EMVA GenICam Standard Version 3.0.1
- Image data (RAW, YUV, RGB, etc.) and chunk data transfer
- Also available: “BetelmaGiCs GenICam Software” (Macnica-developed middleware for Windows compliant with the GenICam standard)
- Cyclone V + Cypress EZ-USB ® FX3 TM
* Please contact Macnica sales department for information about other devices.
- Encrypted RTL (Verilog HDL)
- USB3 Vision Device FW Library for Nios II processor
- USB 3.0 Protocol Stack “USBDmAcs” for Cypress EZ-USB FX3
- Reference environment (sample hardware design, firmware application, XML file)
- User’s manual
* Please contact your local Macnica sales representative or through contact form for information about other deliverables.
|Base Board||Nitro – Cyclone V GX I/O Expansion Base Board||Mpression|
|Daughter Card||USB 3.0 Interface Card SV||Mpression|
|Daughter Card||HDMI Receiver/Transmitter HSMC Daughter Card (Option)||Microtronix|